These products are intended for sale to adults 18 years older. If you are not legally able to purchase product in the state where you live, please do not enter the site.
DRY HERB VAPORIZERS
The Dry Herb Vaporizer has actually been around for some time, but has only recently gained popularity thanks to the legal movement involving the growing medical industry. What makes herbal vaporizers so attractive is that they don’t burn the plant material – they heat it.
To learn more about Dry Herb Vaporizers, click the links below.
VapeCulture is one of the best online Vape Shops in Australia offering all types of Dry Herb Vaporizers. We have some of the best portable dry herb vaporizers in our stock that you’ll find anywhere.
We have the most popular Herbal Vaporizers brands such as Chewy, Davinci, Easy Butter Co, Ultra-Pure Plus, Waterfall, Pax, etc. available to be shipped across Australia.
Dry Herb Vaporizer Australia – The Benefits
- A herbal vaporizer heats dry material to a point where the active ingredients are combusted without actually burning the plant. As a result, thousands of toxins that are otherwise produced are inhaled to a much lesser degree by your lungs.
- Considerably reduces the effects of cancerous carcinogens that can potentially lead to fatal consequences.
- The dry herb vaporizer creates no smoke and ash, only vapour – which greatly reduces any damage to your lungs.
- A herbal vaporizer gets the maximum out of your plant, especially in comparison to other conventional combustion-based methods of consumption, meaning that you can save considerable amounts of money on your dose over time.
- It’s more discrete. The vapour produced dissipates twice as quickly as smoke, and the smell is only half as strong. Also, since it is much lighter and less dense than smoke, the vapour is also less visible.
- It is excellent for first-time users and people with a sensitive throat as it is much easier to inhale than smoking in cigarette form or through a glass water pipe.
- It’s very convenient – simply take a bud and drop it in the vaporizer. No crushing, grinding or rolling required.
Take a look at our extensive range of high quality dry herb vaporizers. We’re sure you’ll find something that you’ll love.