DynaTec Apollo 2 Rover Induction Heater by DynaVap
The DynaTec Apollo 2 Rover Induction Heater by Dynavap is a battery-powered Induction Heater designed and engineered by DynaTec, specifically for use with DynaVap devices. Enjoy smooth, fast, and consistent vapor in as little as 5-8 seconds with either stainless steel or titanium tips.
To operate: lightly press the DynaVap vaporizer into the chamber until a red heating light appears and hold until you hear the heat-up click. A momentary tactile switch is built into the chamber to ensure the heater is only activated when a DynaVap vaporizer is inserted with light pressure. An automatic shutoff feature limits heating to a maximum of 15 seconds at a time. This unit features a durable, printed cover with an authentic DynaVap magnet on the top.
- Fill the VapCap with either herb or concentrate.
- Press the button on the back of the Apollo 2 to turn on the heater. The light turns green.
- Insert the VapCap into the chamber and press lightly. The light turns red.
- Hold the VapCap until you feel or hear a click (about 5 to 10 seconds).
- Take out the VapCap and enjoy the vapor.
Please note: this heater can only function with the use of a DynaVap vaporizer which is sold separately.
Dynatec Apollo 2 Rover Induction Heater Specifications
|Manufacturer: DynaVap LLC (USA)
|Heating Time: 5 – 8 seconds
|Warranty: 1 year
DynaTec Apollo 2 Rover Induction Heater Kit Includes
- DynaTech Apollo 2 Induction Heater
- US Plug Power Adapter
- User Guide