Looking for a new tank because you broke it, lost it or doesn’t satisfy you? Dont worry, we got you covered. We got tanks from RTA, RDA, RDTA, Sub-Ohm tanks and even pod tanks for you to try out. Looking for better flavouring and/or cloud production? Choose wisely and you’ll get what you something that’ll live up to your expectations.
A little note about how different tanks work:
- RTA (rebuildable tank atomizers); These atomizers are old-school but still works wonders compared to the modern tanks you see nowadays whereby one builds their own coils, installs them onto the deck and wick it with cotton. Usually in the form of a tank where you could also store your E-liquids.
- RDA (rebuildable dripper atomizers): These are similar to an RTA, the only difference is that it does not have a tank feature, instead, you are constantly dripping flavour onto your cotton to ensure that it's vaporizing consistently.
- RDTA (rebuildable dripper tank atomizer): as the name suggests, it's literally the best of both RTA and RDA merged into one.
- Sub-Ohm tanks: These are the tanks everyone is using nowadays, with the help of pre-built coils ready to be installed into your tanks. Nothing has made vaping much more convienient.
- Pod tanks: These tanks are miniture size versions to that of a sub-ohm tank where it mimic an actual pod system.