3 Month Warranty Policy
We are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind. But you can choose a refund or exchange if an item has a major problem. This is when the item:
- has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it
- is unsafe
- is significantly different from the sample or description
- doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and we will compensate you for any drop in value. If the problem is not major, we will repair the item within
a reasonable time. If it is not repaired in a reasonable time you can choose a refund or replacement.
Please keep your proof of purchase — e.g. your receipt.
For more information visit https://www.accc.gov.au/
Warranty and Returns Process
If a warranty claim is needed, you will be required to bring/send the product, box and all of its contents to the following address, or back to the store you purchased it from.
25/46 Graingers Road, West Footscray, VIC – 3012
- Once the product is returned.
- Our team will assess the product. (this process can take up to 3 days once the product has arrived)
- Once the assessment is complete, you will be notified via email of the outcome.
- If a replacement is needed, you will be provided tracking details.
- If a refund is to occur, you will be asked to provide some additional information.
For all inquiries about warranty issues please email [email protected]
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at [email protected]
For more info, please visit our FAQ section!